11 Days 10 Nights Wildlife Safari and Diani Beach Vacation
Masai mara Game Reserve:-
With the trip culminating with a Diani Beach vacation. This trip also includes Masai mara and Lake Nakuru. Considered one of the continent’s most beautiful nature reserves, the Masai Mara National Reserve has the largest concentration of wildlife in the world. Indeed, you can observe elephants, buffaloes, rhinos, zebras, lions and leopards … The sight of these wild animals blooming in the plains of the savanna dotted with acacia trees is a rare authenticity. Accordingly, the breathtaking landscapes of the Masai Mara offers travellers of open spaces an unforgettable spectacle.
- Wildebeest migration [july-september]
- Mara river inhabited by wild crocodiles and Hippos
- Highest wildlife concentration than any other park in the region
- Exciting Balloon adventure [Extra costs]
- Cultural tour to a local village [extra cost]
Lake Nakuru National Park :-
Upon getting to this mythical park you will find an impressive blend of animals like giraffes, wildebeest, buffalos and zebras. In addition, this lake is home to many birds which makes the park a bird watcher’s paradise.
In fact, in this unique ecosystem, the alkaline waters of the lake are great breeding ground for flamingoes. Accordingly, Lake Nakuru is ideal for walking safaris as well as cycling that allows you to get close to the flamingoes. In addition, its meadows harbours hundreds of gazelles, kob antelopes, zebras, buffalos and rhinos.
- Tour to a Rift valley lake hosting a wildlife park
- Largest birds spectacle on earth
- 100% chances of spotting both black & White Rhino
Amboseli National Park:-
Located at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, Amboseli Park is populated by herds of elephants, gazelles and giraffes, attracting lions and cheetahs. In fact, the melting snow of Kilimanjaro has also created many marshes, which serve as an ideal habitat for hippopotamuses. Furthermore, more than 600 species of birds live in this park.
- Park with the largest population of Elephants
- Open swampy land hosting Buffalo, Hippos,Elephants and species of birds.
- Excellent view of mount kilimanjaro with its snow capped peaks
Diani Beach Vacation
Diani Beach is rightly one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. As one of Kenya’s most popular destinations, a whole place has formed around the popular beach. Whether it’s hotels, resorts or vacation homes – there are all kinds of accommodations around Diani Beach.
In addition, various activities are offered: From camel riding to diving on coral reefs, drinking fresh coconut on the beach or sipping cocktails in a beach bar: Indeed, Diani Beach leaves no wish unfulfilled because the infrastructure and the service on the beach allow a relaxed and carefree stay. In addition to the beautiful white sand and palm trees that Diani Beach offers it also everything a majestic resort needs.
- Unspoilt coastline
- Fabulously warm and rich in marine life
- High quality and fresh seafood
- Transport in a 4*4 Safari Tour Van
- All park entrance fees
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All meals while on safari
- Bottled water while on safari
- Driver/vehicle Park entrance fees
- Drivers allowances
- Flight back to nairobi
- Airport transfers
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 5.00PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light