3 Days 2 Nights Ol Pejeta Lion Tracking Luxury Safari
If you love conservations efforts, see why an Ol Pejeta Conservancy safari must be in your to do list.
The Ol Pejeta Conservancy is a testament to the success conservation efforts not only in Kenya but also East Africa. Indeed, the Ol Pejeta Conservancy has one of the largest concentrations of rhinos. Ol Pejeta Conservancy is a private concession of nearly 40,000 hectares. Indeed, it is famous for the quality of its safaris and shelters the big 5. In fact, there are many rhinoceros that have been re-introduced here, alongside other animals.
At the heart of this reserve lies 2 unique attractions namely:
- A large enclosure that hosts a placid rhinoceros that can be seen from a platform.
- It is possible to carry out activities otherwise prohibited in other parks like night safaris and bush walks.
- A sanctuary that houses forty chimpanzees – the only one in Kenya.
Highlights of The Ol Pejeta Conservancy Safari
- Largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa & last 2 surviving northern white rhino
- Incredibly rich diversity of wildlife including Big Five, cheetah, African wild dog, wildebeest, hyena & giraffe
- Innovative conservation techniques protect world’s most vulnerable wildlife species
- Seeing the last Northern white Rhino
- Rich diversity of wildlife
Underneath the watchful eye of Mount Kenya, you can discover the unspoilt wilderness of Ol Pejeta Conservancy. Indeed, it is famous for pioneering conservation projects. Consequently, it was a refuge for the last two northern white rhino remaining on the planet.
Furthermore, it is the largest black rhino sanctuary in the whole of East Africa, but it is also home to the Big Five. Also, it has a mind-blowingly rich array of African game and over 200 migrant and resident bird species. The conservancy boasts one of the greatest game-to-area ratios of any reserve in Kenya in a pioneering and mutually beneficial land-management system.
- Pick up and drop off from Nairobi Hotel /Airport
- Transport on a 4WD Jeep/Cruiser
- Meals on FB
- Park Fees
- Accomodation in serena sweetwaters or Similar
- Services of a professional tour guide
Anything not listed above
Festive and Easter supplements
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 2.00 PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light