5 Day Tanzania Lodge Safari
On this 5-day lodge safari you will visit the Tarangire and Serengeti National Park as well as the world famous Ngorongoro Crater. Enjoy the beautiful scenery as you immerse in Africa’s breath-taking nature and wildlife.
- Lodge safari according to the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Overnight accommodation according to the itinerary
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water
- All mentioned activities
- All national park fees
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
Departure TimeApproximately 8.00AM
Return TimeApproximately 2.00 PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
Day 1: Arusha-Tarangire National park
Day 2:Tarangire Area – Serengeti National Park
Day 3 -Serengeti National Park
Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner
Attention: Please note, that should you travel between the beginning of January until mid-March, you will stay at the Ndutu Kati Kati Tented Camp. This camp is also situated in the Serengeti National Park but closer to the border of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area in the Ndutu Area. As the herds can either be on the Serengeti or Ngorongoro side this increases your chance of seeing the famous migration.